CJ graduates this weekend. Congrats, C. But my cracked out head isn't excited to go up to my alma mater and see my brother-in-law graduate. My mind is too busy planning an attack on the cookout before the graduation.
What if it rains? Will the tablecloths catch the wind? Don't forget a trashbag. We need to get charcoal from the store.
On and on.
Meanwhile I'm getting antsy. The more I plan, the more I want to plan. I get on this high and start making lists.
I am convinced that if this is not my calling, it is at least something I need to get a fix of occasionally. Can you imagine how much fun I'll have planning kids' birthday parties?!? Wow, I can't even fathom the cute factor.
I know where I partially get it from. I remember my mom going to Toys R Us and getting coordinating plates, cups, napkins, invitations and party favor bags for each and every birthday party. The cake definitely went along with the theme. I always thought that was just the coolest thing EVER.
Turns out my mom is a lunatic.
What does that say about me?
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment